Lake County Surgical Errors Attorneys
Operating Room Mistakes And Surgical Error Lawyers In Northwest Indiana
A surgical error can turn a routine procedure into a catastrophic injury or wrongful death. If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to a surgical error, speak with an attorney at Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC. We will carefully review your case to determine whether medical malpractice occurred. You can rely on our decades of experience to uncover the truth — even in the most complex cases.
Located in Schererville, our law firm represents adults, children and families in Lake County, in Porter County and throughout Northwest Indiana.
For a free consultation with a Schererville surgical errors lawyer, please contact us – we will help you through this.
Seeking Compensation For Injured Patients
If a surgical mistake caused significant harm or wrongful death to you or someone you love, you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages.
We conduct extensive medical research and work with trusted medical experts to build a strong case illustrating the surgeon’s negligence, as well as the impact the injury will have on your life and the lives of your family members. If necessary, life-care planners and economists help us calculate your need for past and future damages.
Examples Of Surgical Errors And Malpractice
Eye Surgery / LASIK Errors
Retained Surgical Items (Items Left In The Body After Surgery)
Wrong Site / Location Surgery
We represent clients who have been injured as a result of a broad range of surgical mistakes, including:
- Unnecessary surgery
- Surgery on the wrong organ or part of the body
- Leaving surgical instruments inside the body
- Injury to organs and structures such as the bladder or bowel
- Inappropriate anatomical placement during surgery that results in nerve damage or constricted blood or oxygen flow
- Surgery injury leading to amputation or other catastrophic injury
- Failure to diagnose and treat postoperative infection or other complications
- Anesthesia errors leading to brain injuries due to lack of oxygen
- Radiology errors
- Injuries to the spinal cord
Contact Our Indiana Surgical Mistakes Lawyers Today
If you believe you or a loved one has been the victim of substandard medical care during a surgical procedure, contact Ray Gupta & Associates to schedule a free consultation with a skilled medical malpractice lawyer. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fees unless we recover damages for you.