Accident, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, & Nursing Home Lawyers Serving Lake County & Northwest Indiana
We Carefully Select Our Cases
Ray Gupta & Associates
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Lake County & Northwest Indiana
Trial Attorneys Aggressively Pursuing Justice
The Right Attorney Can Make All The Difference
Did you know that hiring an attorney may mean a larger settlement?
- A research study from the Insurance Research Council (IRC) in 1999 suggests that accident and injury victims that hire a lawyer get larger settlements.
- Accident & injury representation pays off.
- Insurance payouts are 3.5 times higher on average for people who hire an attorney compared with those that don’t.
Please see an example below of a DENIED claim!!
Affidavit / Investigation – This slip and fall claim was initially DENIED. After being retained – Ray Gupta & Associates was able to win a SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION AMOUNT for our client. The details of the settlement are sealed. We have blacked out the parties involved below for that reason.
When you entrust your health and welfare to medical professionals, you expect to receive quality treatment that satisfies the accepted standard of care. All too often, however, preventable medical mistakes lead to life-altering injuries and fatalities that leave you facing a devastating reality you could not have anticipated.
The attorneys of Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC, can help you pursue the financial compensation and measure of justice you deserve. We are tenacious advocates for clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries or wrongful death. Located in Schererville, our law firm represents adults, children and families in Lake County, Porter County and throughout Northwest Indiana & Illinois.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of PREPARATION and HARD WORK!
We are a boutique medical malpractice, catastrophic accident and injury law firm. Our clientele both expect and appreciate the personalized attention we give to every case. Each case is different, and each case has varying levels of complexity. There are no “cookie cutter” answers at this law firm. Our firm gives EVERY case specialized attention drawn from years of experience as courtroom trial attorneys and settlement negotiators. We give all of our clients the time and attention they deserve. Therefore we are selective in the cases we do take. Our preparation & work ethic separates us from our competition. We often take cases that other law firms consider too costly, too time-consuming, or too difficult. Our mission is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients. ~ Ray Gupta
Why Insurance Companies & Their Lawyers Respect Us?
- We PREPARE from Day 1 as if your case WILL go to trial – PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
- We UNDERSTAND how Insurance Companies think.
- Mr. Gupta has defended DOCTORS & HOSPITALS!
Why Ray Gupta & Associates and OUR process is different!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential medical malpractice case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential medical malpractice claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
We Are Dedicated To Integrity And Professionalism
Our law firm is known for its experience with complex legal cases. We are dedicated to helping you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships. We work with highly-qualified independent medical experts and truly take a team approach to your case. We help people and families with motor vehicle accidents – car, motorcycle and truck accidents, personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse, neglect and negligence cases.
Injured In A Car, Motorcycle or Truck Accident? We Can HELP.
Our firm handles all types of serious accident and injury cases. We bring the same dedication and skill to EVERY cases.
At Ray Gupta & Associates, we select our cases thoughtfully and give our clients the time and attention they need and deserve. Our preparation and hard work distinguish us from our competition. We often take cases that other law firms may consider too difficult, too time-consuming or too costly. Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients.