Schererville Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Mr. Gupta has a unique background. He previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals and corporations who were sued by persons who were injured. This background allows him to better anticipate the strategies of the insurance industry.
Compassion – Conviction – Enthusiasm – Work Ethic
Trial Attorneys Aggressively Pursuing Justice
The Right Attorney Can Make All The Difference
Did you know that hiring an attorney may mean a larger settlement?
- A research study from the Insurance Research Council (IRC) in 1999 suggests that accident and injury victims that hire a lawyer get larger settlements.
- Accident & injury representation pays off.
- Insurance payouts are 3.5 times higher on average for people who hire an attorney compared with those that don’t.
Please see an example below of a DENIED claim!!
Affidavit / Investigation – This slip and fall claim was initially DENIED. After being retained – Ray Gupta & Associates was able to win a SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION AMOUNT for our client. The details of the settlement are sealed. We have blacked out the parties involved below for that reason.
When you entrust your health and welfare to medical professionals, you expect to receive quality treatment that satisfies the accepted standard of care. All too often, however, preventable medical mistakes lead to life-altering injuries and fatalities that leave you facing a devastating reality you could not have anticipated.
The attorneys of Ray Gupta & Associates, LLC, can help you pursue the financial compensation and measure of justice you deserve. We are tenacious advocates for clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries or wrongful death as a result of medical malpractice, motor vehicle collisions and work-related accidents. Located in Schererville, our law firm represents adults, children and families in Lake County, Porter County and throughout Northwest Indiana.
Why Insurance Companies & Their Lawyers Respect Us?
- We PREPARE from Day 1 as if your case WILL go to trial – PLEASE CLICK HERE!!
- We UNDERSTAND how Insurance Companies think.
- Mr. Gupta defended DOCTORS & HOSPITALS for over 7 years.
Why Ray Gupta & Associates and OUR process is different!
- The vast majority of our potential clients have an expert medical opinion as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of their potential medical malpractice case within 30 days of my firm receiving the medical records.
- In many cases we have a medical or nursing expert attend your case consultation meeting.
- We HELP you obtain and request ALL medical records.
- After all records are gathered, they are sent to a medical or nursing expert for an initial assessment as to the strengths and/or weaknesses of your potential medical malpractice claim.
- We personally provide YOU with an explanation/report as to why we have decided to take or decline your case. Therefore, you will have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING as to the medical and legal basis of your potential case.
We Are Dedicated To Integrity And Professionalism
Our firm is known for its experience with complex medical malpractice cases, including those involving birth injuries, surgical errors and cancer misdiagnosis. Led by firm founder Ray Gupta, Esquire, and backed by decades of experience, our attorneys fight vigorously for compensation for injury victims and their families. We work with highly-qualified, independent medical experts and take a team approach to our cases.
Injured In A Car, Motorcycle or Truck Accident? We Can HELP.
In addition to medical malpractice, our firm handles other types of serious injury cases, including those involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and workplace accidents. We bring the same dedication and skill to these cases.
At Ray Gupta & Associates, we select our cases thoughtfully and give our clients the time and attention they need and deserve. Our preparation and hard work distinguish us from our competition. We often take cases that other law firms may consider too difficult, too time-consuming or too costly. Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients.
Contact Our Indiana Birth Injury Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to another’s negligence or deliberate actions, please contact our law firm to schedule a free consultation with a skilled lawyer. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fees unless we recover damages for you.
Our office is conveniently located at the corner of Highway 30 and Highway 41 in Schererville. If you are injured and unable to meet with us at our office, we will meet with you at your home, in the hospital or at another convenient location.
To learn more about how we can help you, please call (219) 766-5290 or email us TODAY!